Allen Family Law Attorney
Texas Post-Divorce Modification Lawyer
Men and women in Allen, Texas turn to me for help because I provide sound counsel. When faced with a divorce, custody, post-divorce modification or any of the other family law challenges I handle, people want to know more than simply how Texas law applies to their case. They want to benefit from the experience I’ve gained through more than 35 years of trial practice, including insight into how a particular case may be handled in area family courts.
No matter what family law challenge you are faced with, I will meet with you promptly to explore next steps. Contact me, attorney Michael Suffness, no matter what family law challenge you are faced with. I will meet with you promptly to explore next steps, helping you make sound choices and targeting the outcome you hope to achieve.
Approaching Family Law Matters Practically and Constructively
Few life changes come with the stress and uncertainty that accompanies divorce. That stress seems to be present even in uncontested divorce cases, and it is magnified in contested divorce cases that require a more aggressive plan of action.
The path your divorce ultimately follows should be based on a thorough review of your priorities and your situation. All options should be taken into consideration. That is the value of my practical and constructive approach to divorce.
I assist with all components of divorce, including:
Representation in All Family Law Challenges
My family law services go beyond divorce and include:
- Pursuing post-divorce changes and enforcement of child support, child custody and visitation because of substantial life changes
- Creating postnuptial and prenuptial agreements for couples
- Handling all legal aspects of guardianship or conservatorship
- Handling adoption for stepparents and family members, including those involving a termination of parental rights
- Addressing the issue of domestic partnerships for gay couples and straight couples
To meet with an experienced and resourceful Allen family law lawyer who is dedicated to doing what is right for you, please contact my office for a free half-hour consultation.