Frisco Family Law Attorney
Texas Child Visitation Lawyer
In Frisco and throughout Texas, men and women turn to me for sound counsel when they are faced with a family law challenge such as divorce or child visitation. I always begin by explaining Texas law as it applies to the challenge at hand. My clients also benefit from my ability to draw from experience gained through more than 35 years of trial practice, providing insight into how area family courts may look at their case.
What family law challenge do you need to overcome? You can count on me to meet with you promptly and explore next steps. Contact me, attorney Michael Suffness. I will guide you toward sound choices and the best possible outcome in your case.
Practical and Constructive Divorce Solutions
Divorce changes lives. Even in an uncontested divorce, there is bound to be stress and uncertainty. In contested divorce cases, when it becomes necessary to be far more aggressive, the stress and uncertainty seems to multiply.
The path your divorce ultimately follows should make sense based on your situation and your unique needs. I will make certain that it is. With a practical and constructive approach to divorce, I always keep your priorities in mind and never overlook an option that could help you.
Turn to me for assistance with divorce and all its components, including:
I assist with all components of divorce, including:
Representation in All Family Law Matters
My comprehensive family law services include:
- Pursuit of post-divorce modifications and enforcement of child support, child custody and visitation when there has been a substantial change in circumstances
- Creation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Representation in all legal aspects of conservatorship and guardianship
- Assistance in stepparent adoptions and family member adoptions, including those involving a termination of parental rights
- Addressing the issue of domestic partnerships for straight and LGBT couples
For more information from a trusted Frisco family law lawyer who will work hard to do what is right for you, please contact my office for a free half-hour consultation.