McKinney Family Law Attorney
Texas Family Lawyer
I counsel men and women facing a wide range of family law challenges in McKinney and throughout Texas, including divorce and child custody. While I certainly take the time to explain Texas law as it applies to each client’s situation, my clients also benefit from my ability to share experience gained through more than 35 years of trial practice, including insight into how area family courts may view a particular case.
No matter what family law challenge you are faced with, I will meet with you promptly to explore next steps. Contact me, attorney Michael Suffness, for help making sound choices and targeting the best outcome possible.
Approaching Family Law Matters Practically and Constructively
Divorce is a major life change, and with that change often comes great uncertainty. Even in an uncontested divorce, people tend to feel a great deal of stress. When a divorce is contested, and it is necessary to mount an aggressive court fight, stress can increase significantly.
No matter what path your divorce ultimately follows, you can be certain that I will make certain it is the right path for you. I approach divorce practically and constructively, with your priorities in mind and taking all options into consideration.
I assist with all components of divorce, including:
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
In addition to divorce and all related matters, my family law services also include:
- Pursuing post-divorce modifications and enforcement of child custody and visitation, and child support due to a substantial change in your circumstances
- Creating prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for couples
- Handling all legal aspects of guardianship or conservatorship
- Handling stepparent adoptions and family member adoptions, including those involving a termination of parental rights
- Addressing the issue of domestic partnerships for LGBT couples and straight couples
To meet with an experienced and resourceful McKinney, TX family lawyer who is dedicated to working in your best interest, please contact my office for a free half-hour consultation.