Plano Lawyer Serving Frisco, McKinney, & Allen TX
Family Law | Divorce | Probate | Bankruptcy | Business
Applying more than 35 years of experience in the law, I am able to provide an informed perspective to people facing many different problems: family breakups, financial distress, complex business decisions and more. Equally important is my personal commitment to fully understanding your situation and providing results that make sense to you.
To work with an attorney who will take your concerns seriously, provide caring counsel, return your calls and keep you informed, please contact me, Michael Suffness, today.
Trustworthy Counsel for You, Your Family and Your Business
Based in Plano, Texas, I work with men and women across the spectrum of life who need representation in Collin County, Denton County and Dallas County. Many people benefit from my experience across multiple areas of law. For example, knowledge of bankruptcy law has enabled me to counsel people against unwise property settlements in divorce.
My areas of focus today include:
- Family law — from dealing with all issues in contested and uncontested divorces, including property division, child custody and visitation, and child support, to assisting with prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, as well as domestic partnerships
- Bankruptcy law — helping people obtain debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy or other solutions
- Probate and estates — including estate administration and litigation, filing or contesting petitions for guardianships, and drafting wills and trusts
- Business law — ranging from formation of a partnership or LLC to major transactions or representation in a breach of contract lawsuit
- Civil litigation — including commercial and corporate litigation
While presenting a powerful case in court is one of my strengths, I do not rush toward a lawsuit or trial. I will help you consider alternate means of getting what you need, as well as costs and risks of any action we decide to take.
Contact Me for a Free Half-Hour Consultation
This consultation is your opportunity to explain the situation, explore legal options and decide if I am the right lawyer for you. Call 972-430-9317 or send me an e-mail to schedule your consultation with an experienced Plano divorce attorney.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.