Skilled, Practical Legal Counsel for Texas Businesspeople
The term business law covers a lot of ground and a vast range of situations. In Plano and across Collin, Denton and Dallas counties, I have built a strong, loyal client base and an excellent reputation for delivering capable, cost-effective business representation. To discuss the needs of your business with a lawyer you can trust, please contact me, attorney Michael Suffness, today.
More than 35 years of experience in business law has given me knowledge and resources to handle business formations, a wide range of transactions and civil litigation involving businesses of various sizes. I also hold an MBA degree that helps me analyze complex financial scenarios and decisions.
Business Formation — Transactions — Contracts — Litigation
You can come to me for personalized, full-service counsel and representation when you are:
- Planning to launch a business and in need of guidance on incorporation or development of a partnership agreement
- In need of drafting or comprehensive review of business documents, including noncompete agreements or other contracts
- Considering the sale or purchase of a business
- Involved in a possible breach of contract or other business dispute
- Contemplating filing a lawsuit against another business or individual — for fraud, violation of an agreement, violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act or for a variety of other reasons
Working Closely With You to Protect and Build Your Business
Although I am a seasoned trial lawyer with experience pursuing and defending many lawsuits, I do not rush or pressure my clients. Instead, I am committed to evaluating all aspects of your unique situation and helping you judiciously weigh potential gains against risks and costs. Sometimes, the best service a lawyer can provide is advising a client not to sue and explaining why. You can contact me for this level of honesty and diligence. Call 972-845-8014 today.